Made from recycled paper, Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation (3.8 R-Value per inch) is installed in walls, attics and floors of new and existing houses to help curb rising energy costs and create more quiet and comfortable environments. Using the Nu-Wool WALLSEAL System, Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is installed in wall cavities forming a seamless bond.
Choose Nu-Wool to ensure premium performance
- Consists of 85% recycled paper
- Energy Savings
- Sound Control
- Competitively Priced
- Higher “Effective R-value” – The R-Value of Nu-Wool is 3.8 R per inch
- Class A Fire Rating
- UL Classified – Nu-Wool is the longest running UL classified product in the cellulose insulation industry
Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is an energy-saving cellulose insulation that eliminates the voids and air pockets common with other insulation materials. And, Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation is mold resistant, fire-resistent and cost-effective.
ECOCELL insulation is the industry’s first cellulose-based batts and blankets made from Nu-Wool Premium Cellulose Insulation and other renewable fibers.
- ECOCELL batts and blankets are very functional where traditional loose fill or sprayed-in cellulose insulation is not practical, and can be used in both residential and commercial structures. The R-value of ECOCELL products is the same as loose fill or sprayed-in cellulose insulation.
- ECOCELL batts and blankets combine ease of installation with superior thermal and acoustical performance.
- ECOCELL blankets meet code requirements for basement insulation.